Walk through the charming city of Hanoi, enjoy an exciting cyclo ride to Hue’s Imperial Citadel and learn to cook the delicious local cuisine.
Experience the cultural differences and beauty of Laos with its many wonderful treasures. From the UNESCO World Heritage listed town of Luang Prabang where you visit the sacred Pak Ou Caves and visit local villages along the Mekong River, to the beautiful boulevards of Laos’ capital city Vientiane. This 15-day tour will give you the chance to discover the relentless beauty of Laos and Vietnam...
Start: Luang Prabang
Duration: 15 days/ 14 nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
- Visiting places: Luang Prabang – Xieng Khouang (Plain of Jars) – Vientiane – Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hue – Hoian – Saigon – Mekong Delta or vice versa.
- Extendable with optional tours from Luang Prabang or from Saigon
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons||Single Supp|
|Land tour/ person||1,750||1,286||1,081||517|
|Above Price Includes:
• Domestic flights & regional flights
• Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
• Service of English speaking guides in every location
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• International flight
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Personal travel insurance
• Laos & Vietnam visa fee (more at: www.laostravel.com/visa)
Did you know? All of our Laos Tours are private and depart daily. Laos Travel can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 84. 913 104 429 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.