Laos Private Travel Package Tailored for Emiratis Tourists
Check out our massive range of Laos Tour Packages, exclusively designed for travelers from United Arab Emirates. We can customize them to perfectly match your interests.
Flights from UAE to Laos
Currently you can fly from 3 international airports: Dubai (DXB), Abu Dhabi (AUH), Sharjah (SHJ) of UAE to major cities of Laos, Luang Prabang, Vientiane, Luang Namtha and Pakse. There is no direct flights from Dubai to Laos.
Flights to Luang Prabang
- Cheapest flights from Dubai (DXB) to Luang Prabang (one-stop flight, China Eastern) from $1,698 - round trip
- Cheapest flights from Abu Dhabi (AUH) to Luang Prabang (one-stop flight) from $1,819 - round trip
- Cheapest flights from Sharjah (SHJ) to Luang Prabang (2-stop flight) from $1,821 - round trip
Flight to Vientiane
- Cheapest flights from Dubai to Vientiane (2 stops) from $1,529 - round trip
- Cheapest flights from Abu Dhabi (AUH) to Vientiane (2 stops) from $1,303 - round trip
- There is NO flight from Sharjah (SHJ) to Vientiane
- Cheapest flights from Dubai (DXB) to Pakse (3-stops flight) from $2,698 - round trip
- Cheapest flights from Dubai (DXB) to Savannakhet (2-stops flight) from $2,632 - round trip
- Cheapest flights from Dubai (DXB) to Luang Namtha (2-stops flight) from $2,626 - round trip
Travel From Dubai to Laos?
Get FREE Unlimited Quotations until it meet your need
The Best Trip Ever
Average direct flight time is 15 hours 20 minutes. The fastest flight from Dubai to Vietnam is 10 hours 35 minutes.
Distance from Dubai to Luang Prabang is approximately 4823 kilometers. The total flight duration from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Luang Prabang, Laos is 15 hours, 20 minutes. The flight time between Dubai (DXB) and Luang Prabang International Airport (LPQ) is around 8h 40m (but you will have to wait 7 hours 25 minutes for layover) and covers a distance of around 4823 km.
United Arab Emirates passport holders need to get a visa to Laos. There are two options to apply Laos Visa for United Arab Emirati citizen:
Apply online via LAOS IMMIGRATION! Then get visa stamped at airports
Apply via LAOS EMBASSY! Then get visa stamped at United Arab Emirates.
Cheap flights from Dubai (DXB) to popular destinations in Laos
Travelling Laos is cheap if you pay attention to your travel budget and haggle well. Laos is an incredible country to travel if you're looking for a rich cultural experience but have a tight travel budget. Laos is one of top budget travel destinations still today!
There are no restrictions on the amount of cash that travelers can bring into Laos, but it may have to be declared at customs.
UAE residents need a tourist e-visa to enter Laos for tourism purposes. The e-visa must be applied at least 5 days before the intended date of entry and is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. The e-visa is available at 5 ports in Laos, namely:
- Wattay International Airport (Vientiane Capital)
- Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge I (Vientiane Capital)
- Luang Prabang International Airport (Luang Prabang Province)
- Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge II (Savanakhet Province)
- Pakse International Airport (Champasack Province)
You can apply for the e-visa online through the official website of the Lao government. You will need to fill out an application form, pay a fee, and upload a passport photo and a copy of your passport. You will receive an e-visa approval letter by email, which you need to print out and present at the port of entry. You will also need to have a valid passport, a return or onward ticket, and proof of accommodation.
Alternatively, you can also apply for a tourist visa in person at the nearest Embassy of Laos. However, this may take longer and require more documents.
Please note that visa requirements may change depending on your nationality, purpose of visit, and length of stay. Therefore, it is advisable to check with the Embassy of Laos or the Lao government website before you travel.