The market for domestic flight in Thailand is competitive. There are more than 8 airline companies offering the service. Each company has its own positioning, targeting different types of customers.
If you want to travel from one place to another in Thailand, you can use any Thai airline and book the ticket through our travel consultant. You usually end up securing a good deal without having to spend much time comparing prices.
We offer discounted pricing for more than 150 domestic and international flights servicing all major cities such as: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Ko Samui and countries such as, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam, China and many more.
After getting the necessary information from you, we will check availability and make your reservation.
Once payments have been made, E-tickets are issued and sent via Email or whichever you prefer.
How to book Flight with us?
Just email us at: email@example.com with information requested below.
• Name of passengers (as printed in the passports):
• Passport number:
• Desired date of travel:
• Preferred flight time:
• Class of Ticket (Economy / Business):
• Number of accompanied children:
Our ticketing staff will process the booking and get back to you by email immediately.
Below is the flight schedule of Major Airlines in Thailand. For the up to date information, please contact us.
SALES TERM & CONDITIONS
- Prices shown are in US dollars.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Our staff may provide advisory information but cannot undertake any responsibility or liability for any changes of information.
- Prices and ticketing conditions are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Upon receiving your flight request, We will check and re-confirm the prices with the Airlines and Tour Operators before advising you of the price.
- Prices are not guaranteed until tickets are issued and full payment have been acknowledged and accepted.
- We reserve the right to terminate any bookings and transactions.